1. Complete the ALTE Institutional Affiliate application form and prepare a supporting document with background information regarding the organisation, the work in relation to language testing, and the areas you hope to develop in the future through to your participation in ALTE.
2. The above documents shall be reviewed by the ALTE Executive Committee, either during one of the bi-annual Executive Committee meetings or by email. The Committee will decide whether the organisation is allowed to join ALTE as an Institutional Affiliate. The Executive Committee's decision is final.
3. If the Executive Committee accepts your organisation, you will be asked to complete and sign the ALTE Institutional Affiliate status agreement.
4. Upon receipt of the document (duly completed and signed by the legal representative of the organisation), the Secretariat will issue an invoice to pay the annual subscription fee for Institutional Affiliates (€500). The subscription fee is payable at the beginning of each calendar year. If the organisation signs the ALTE Institutional Affiliate status agreement on or after 30th June, they will only be invoiced for half the amount of the annual fee (€250) for that year, and the full annual fee from the year after.
5. The annual fee must be paid timely according to the terms of the invoice. Delays in payment may affect your affiliation with ALTE and/or your chances of being re-accepted again in the future.